Skip to main content

Syllabus Reflection

I am looking forward to doing research for my topic, creating original photos, and documenting my creative process. However, I am slightly nervous to use editing software, creating good content for my magazine, and for the written exam at the end of this course. I hope to gain more insight into media and the effects it has on social views. 

                                                            Reference: Canva.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final double page spread

 

Creative Reflection #3

  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1czVHIpTSRSfP7yXWMMwaFXKbQFRgIhOS/view?usp=drivesdk Transcript: So how do you think your production skills developed throughout this project? to be honest with you, doing this project really helped me um develop production skills - at the beginning, um, of doing this project I was completely lost because I did not know how to produce a magazine. I didn't know how to make a good-looking cover page or um a realistic content page. And I didn't know how to write a feature story that just - just flowed and and really captivated an audience. um but, with time um I was able to obtain new knowledge and I used blogger.com to um help me plan out what I wanted to do, what I wanted my magazine to look like. Um, I also would um blog about the things that I learned um so that I could incorporate it into my magazine. Um, and I was able to create something that looked realistic, that I was really happy with the end result. Um, I learned how to put these pictur...

Creative Reflection #4

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-uZg-UeaIbxzRw8Kga2JE8fHGbM4x4tg/view?usp=drivesdk  Transcript: Can you tell me more about how you integrated technologies, software, hardware, or online in your project? So, this whole project was done virtually. Um, I did use different technologies and hardware and software to you know conclude this project. Um, for instance, I used my computer throughout this whole process. Um, and I was able to do research on google, and obtain information on how a magazine should be produced and what makes a magazine. Um, I used blogger.com to um just kind of have a set up of what I wanted um, ideas that had come up with, any updates of where I was at, and just update my audience on what I was doing in that moment. Um, and then I also used um Canva.com, which allowed me to create my magazine. I mean most of my magazine was done on Canva.com um because they had formats that allowed me to make my magazine as realistic as possible. So for instance, they had a cove...